[mk_page_section layout_structure=”full” attachment=”scroll” bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”repeat” bg_stretch=”false” enable_3d=”false” speed_factor=”0.3″ bg_video=”no” video_source=”self” stream_host_website=”youtube” video_mask=”false” bg_gradient=”false” gr_end=”#1e73be” video_opacity=”0.6″ top_shadow=”false” section_layout=”right” sidebar=”sidebar-1″ min_height=”100″ full_width=”false” full_height=”false” intro_effect=”false” padding_top=”10″ padding_bottom=”10″ margin_bottom=”0″ skip_arrow=”false” skip_arrow_skin=”light” first_page=”false” last_page=”false”][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_single_image image=”3633″ alignment=”center” border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”full”][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]
- REGISTER ON BOOKMYSHOW:
(SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR STUDENTS WITH VALID COLLEGE IDENTITY CARDS, SENIOR CITIZENS &TRANS* PERSONS)
KASHISH 2019 DELEGATE REGISTRATION FAQs
Thank you for your interest in registering to attend 10th KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival, that will take place from June 12 – 16, 2019 at Liberty Carnival Cinemas and June 14 – 16, 2019 at Metro INOX. The theme for this year is ‘Over The Rainbow’.
The festival will screen LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer) films from around the world. It is the only LGBTQ film festival to be held in a mainstream theater and the first LGBTQ film festival to obtain clearance from the Information & Broadcasting Ministry.
Below you will find details that will answer most of your queries regarding registration.
We look forward to welcoming you to KASHISH 2019.
- Festival Dates and Venues: :KASHISH 2019 will be held June 12 – 16, 2019 at Liberty Carnival Cinemas (next to Bombay Hospital, Marine Lines) and June 14 – 16, 2019 at Metro INOX (Marine Lines). Both the venues are within 5 min walking distance.
June 12th – Begins 6.30 pm – Ends 11.30 pm
June 13, 14, 15, 16th – Begins 9.30 am – Ends 11.30 pm
June 14 – 15th – Begins 11.45 am – Ends 11.30 pm
June 16th – Begins 11.45 am – Ends 6.30 pm
- Entry to festival venues: Festival Entry is ONLY for pre-registered Delegates who have obtained a Delegate Card by registering online on BookMyShow or by filling out the Delegate Registration Form at an offline venue. Entry at both the venues will be allowed only with a valid Delegate Card.
- Minimum age: Delegates must be ABOVE 18 YEARS OF AGE on June 1, 2019 to attend the festival screenings. Please carry a photo ID and age proof for verification.
- Charges: A nominal registration fee has to be paid for obtaining the Delegate Card and Festival Catalog. There are different options, please read through carefully:
- a) Full-Festival Delegate Card : Rs. 600– for General Delegates that allows you to watch screenings at both the venues. Valid at both the venues for all days, for all film screenings and panel discussions, including opening and closing night. (Earlybird discount of Rs.100 till May 19th)
- b) Full-Festival Card for Senior Citizens : Rs 450– discounted for Senior Citizens (60 years and above). Valid at both the venues for all days, for all film screenings and panel discussions, including opening and closing night. ID Proof would be required. (Earlybird discount of Rs.100 till May 19th).
- c) Full-Festival Card for Trans* members : Rs 450– discounted for Transgender persons. Valid at both the venues for all days, for all film screenings and panel discussions, including opening and closing night.
(Earlybird discount of Rs.100 till May 15th)
- d) Full-Festival Card for Students : Rs 450 – For the first 150 Students registration is FREE courtesy Godrej Industries Ltd. You have to register and email your student id. Valid at both the venues for all days, for all film screenings and panel discussions, including opening and closing night. Valid Student ID of a College / University to be produced when collecting the card. If ID is not valid, full festival charges will be applied.
- e) Weekend Delegate Card : Rs.400 – valid at both the venues for the WEEKEND ONLY – Saturday June 15thand Sunday June 16th at both Liberty Carnival Cinemas and Metro INOX.
- Collect your Delegate Card: Your delegate cards can be collected ONLY at Liberty Cinema during these dates and timings:
June 8 -12th Liberty Carnival Cinemas – 2.00 pm to 8.00 pm
June 13 -15th Liberty Carnival Cinemas – 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
June 16th Liberty Carnival Cinemas – 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
- First Come First Serve: Delegate Card does NOT guarantee seating which is strictly on a First Come, First Served basis. Please arrive 30 min before a program to ensure you are seated well in time.
- No Email Confirmation: The message you receive upon registration from Book My Show should be produced to collect your Delegate Card. No confirmation email will be sent by the festival.
- Any Questions:If you have any queries that have not been mentioned here, or have not received an acknowledgement for your registration, please email: email@example.com
REGISTER ON BOOKMYSHOW: https://in.bookmyshow.com/events/kashish-2019-over-the-rainbow/ET00101778