KASHISH Mumbai International Queer Film Festival 2014 welcomes Filmmakers, Cast & Crew members of the films that are being screened at the festival.
1. A maximum of two (2) accreditations per film will be given. (Note: This includes the filmmaker)
2. Each filmmaker/ cast/ crew member must fill out a separate form.
4. Your completed form and photo must be received no later than Saturday, May 10, 2014 by 11.55 pm IST
5. The badge is valid for both the venues, for all the days and programs of the festival, including the Opening and Closing Night party & screenings.
6. Information to pick up your Festival badge will be emailed to you on Saturday, May 17, 2014.
1. Each programmed film will get a limited number of passes for its cast and crew members / guests which are valid only for the program slot of their respective film’s screening.
For Feature Film: 6 Program Passes
For Short Film: 4 Program Passes
The Program Passes will be handed over to the filmmaker on the day of the screening.
After the screening the pass has to be returned to the festival desk.
2. The Program Passes are subject to all pass holder rules and are nontransferable.
3. Please note that beyond the number of Program Passes offered above, the festival will not be able to accommodate any additional requests.
4. If more cast & crew members / guests wish to attend the screening, they should register as delegates at the website: http://mumbaiqueerfest.com. There is a delegate registration charge for Delegate Card and Festival Catalog as per details given on the website.
Travel & Accommodation
1. The festival does not have funding to provide travel support or guest accommodation.
Completed Accreditation Forms MUST be received by Saturday MAY 10, 2014 by 11.55 pm IST